Saturday, January 29, 2011

Randy & Julie's coffee table book!


RANDY & JULIE | Make Your Own Book

This was a lovely wedding in Phoenix last June. I shot Julie's sister's wedding two years ago and fell in love with the whole family. So it was great to re-connect with those people and meet more wonderful people they surround themselves with. Such a pleasure!
And always a treat to have Tai Kerbs as second shooter
- love you, girl! I love the team we make!
There were many events surrounding the wedding,
and we decided to include them in the book, too.
We went for BIG and BEAUTIFUL - this one is 12 x 12!
Julie - let me know if you want to delete or change any photos
before we go to print.
Big hugs for you and Randy! Tell Bella I still have my
shark drawing on my fridge  ; )
Don't forget to click on the expand to full screen icon
in the bottom right corner, and you can flip through the pages
like a real book.....
enjoy!

No comments: