Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Smith & Smith rehearsal dinner


ok, so I fell in love with Monica and Greg and all their family and friends.  - and I REALLY love them because they appreciate the authentic candid moment (and they love black and white)! So I couldn't be happier to capture their rehearsal dinner at the Lodge Dining Room for cocktails, and then to the Ketchum Grill deck for dinner. I love letting life unfold, and then being there to capture the moments - lucky for me they have a beautiful life - they have filled it with what really matters - great connections with great people....










I'm such a sucker for kids. I can't help myself.

Ha! I love it when people give me hilarious faces - maybe they don't think I'm actually going to catch them? but we all appreciate the laugh!! thanks!



Monica & Greg - you're so cute together! really! It was a pleasure to capture your life!


Then on to the Ketchum Grill.......




Everyone enjoyed the flowers by Tara Bella




is this kid flirting with me?



and an AMAZING speach/performance by Mom......
I think it was the same poem read at her wedding 60 years ago!!





AMEN and HALLELUYA!!!

golfing with the boys and wedding coming up soon!.....

No comments: