Sunday, January 13, 2008

This one time, at paragliding camp.....


I decided to spend my entire year's budget for skiing in exchange for a paragliding tour in Valle De Bravo with Eagle Paragliding. The Rob squad is first class all the way with an amazing crew of insturctors, and a sick house/hacienda with pool, jacuzzi, maid, cook, and driver. It was so nice to not have to worry about all that stuff, cuz I had enough on my mind, learning to thermal and all. We had five instuctors watching over us on radio - even when you didn't think they were watching you- they were, and it was an experience of a lifetime.




On the third day, I got up to 10,000 ft near the clouds, where the view is outstandingly beautiful, and go cross country, catch another thermal, and land in a field. Wow. That day was worth the price of admission.




for more photos go to thiakonig.com/flymexico

No comments: