Friday, December 26, 2008

Coffee Table Books for wedding albums

Brides are flipping over these!


This is from Casey and Megan's heart-and-soul wedding at his parents' house on the river in Hailey. It was so much fun to photograph and put this book together for them. They loved it!
Those other 'auto-fill' template albums can be pretty cheesy, so I started designing these coffee table books how I would want my own wedding album to look. Clean, contemporary and fun. I lay out each page by hand, and think and work with the emotional flow, and I love playing around with the images - placing pictures that you wouldn't normally think of together (but surprisingly, they work), and bouncing color off black & white.

If you went to Casey and Megan's wedding, you can click below to see the official Blurb release and to buy the book. Brought to you by Sun Valley wedding photography by Thia Konig


No comments: