Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Everyone home for the holidays

Lisa saw me out Adams Gulch when I was taking pictures of Todd and 'his kids', and wanted some portraits of the family when everyone was back in town, including her daughter in law's brother visiting from Brazil! I had a little degree of difficulty with a fussy baby and some dogs...




to get the little tyke in the mood!



Here's Lisa with her 'other kids'

although the house is really dark, with my new Nikon D700 it's no problem, and stayed to get some candids which I love. I think they are almost more telling to paint the picture/tell the story of a family....





as I was leaving I couldn't resist a portrait of the 'welcoming committee'

1 comment:

Julia Y said...

Beautiful shots. I wish you were in San Francisco!! You really seem to capture the feelings, the essence of the family. Just so...perfect!