Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New family for exchange student

Guess which Flanigan brother is from Senegal? ha! The family christmas card has another member this year, as Daniel (yes he plays hoop!) makes Idaho his home for a year. I can only imagine what HIS parents will think of these photos! I don't think they have snow in Senegal. They built an amazing home up north, but one of the coolest parts was this old barn.




Only a thin dusting of snow on the Boulders, but what a warm day! Beats the blizzard on Sunday when we had originally planned for it.

I was an exchange student when I was in High School, and it was one of the best years of my life. I owe a lot of who I am today to that year in New Zealand. Keep an eye out for Daniel, cuz I bet we'll see him playing ball in the big leagues in a handful of years.

Click here to see more of Thia Konig's family portraits.

No comments: