Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Amy & Shaun in Sun Valley!
















Amy's in the Navy, too!! She's going to medical school to follow in the family footsteps. BOTH mom and dad are surgeons and were in the Navy for a total of 47 years!! (27 for dad and 20 for mom.) Wow. Apparently a whole family of slackers.....







during her toast, Amy thanked her parents for all their hard work putting this event on. Mom made all the table cards by hand.

and then, the best father-daughter dance I've ever seen! They got me - the record skipped (gasp!), and then some medly ensued and I laughed and I cried. Outstanding!!!!!!






brought to you by Sun Valley wedding photography by Thia Konig

stay tuned for some of my favorites of Tai Kerbs!

ok, I'm off to Phoenix to shoot another wedding!!
triple digits!! wahooo!!


5 comments:

Jamilynn said...

So awesome (as usual) I really love the shot of them on the peak of the mountain. Very cool. And the father daughter dance looks like a blast!
~Jamilynn

Lakes_24 said...

So many varied and amazing images.

Beautiful stuff

Peace, Darrin

Unknown said...

Thia-
These shots are amazing!!! My sister looks beautiful in all of them! I love the shot of amy and shaun on the top of that mountain. Let me know when you are going to be doing some of the editing...i'd love to be able to learn a bit from you. Thanks again!
-Amanda

Unknown said...

Thia,

I'm always so impressed how you can capture how beautiful the whole deal is!

Great job!

Kay tenney

Anonymous said...

Thia,
You will forever impress me by your skills. I wish I lived closer to you so I could shadow you and your work.