Monday, June 14, 2010

My favorite wedding venue - Buttercup Property

One of my favorite places to shoot weddings is this private home and grounds on Buttercup Rd.
What makes it great is that it's such a great BACKDROP to your wedding. It doesn't overshadow it, but let's your style shine through.

The grounds are great (gotta love the pond!), but also the house is well appointed for great getting ready shots..


and the grounds are a perfect place to do some portraits (not too busy or distracting, just lovely and simple

speaking of backdrops - this was right across the street!! and the lupins were peaking this June 20th.....WOW.

no matter which direction I'm shooting, it's a delight -

the lovely grounds make the tent look good from the inside.....



because it's mid-valley - the light in the evening is luscious, and lasts forever...










Here is Frank & Jill's coffee table book that I designed for them....watch it full screen (icon upper right) and then flip through the pages just like a book...


click here for their slideshow - I always put one together and the couples LOVE these!! I use the bride and grooms' favorite song...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and to see more of my wedding photography, click on Sun Valley Wedding Photography by Thia Konig.

No comments: